If you have been assaulted or emotionally abused, and the police decide not to take any action you can apply to the Family Court for an injunction to stop it happening again.

LEGAL AID is available provided you have documentary evidence to prove that you have been subject to domestic violence and you meet the financial limitations.

We will arrange to see you as soon as possible including the same day if possible.

For an appointment complete our contact form or ring 01493 857621 and ask for Laura Ridout